Preparing for Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment we ask that you please:
- Arrive 30 to 60 minutes before your scheduled time
- Ask your doctor if you should bring a driver
- Know your health insurance information, current primary care doctor or family doctor
- Fill out the New Patient Packet to shorten check-in at your first appointment
- Call us if you cannot make the appointment
- Prepare your medical records
Our providers offer comprehensive care for long-term solutions. By coordinating your care across many related specialties, we’re able to better support patients whose lives have been disrupted by pain.
Requesting Medical Records
Contact 888.525.4146 and select option 1.
Learn more about how to prepare for a procedure.