Clinical Pathways and Guidelines
Health care organizations that incorporate evidence-based medicine deliver better outcomes at a lower cost to their patients. There are proven interventions for clinical conditions that contribute to better outcomes. Clinical pathways and guidelines are intended to account for 80% of the intended population, not every single patient. Our strategy to “minimizing clinical variation” is intended to:
- Provide actionable, well-supported interventions consistently throughout our organization
- Define the “Spectrum Health way”
- Improve transparency and accessibility for all who care for patients at Spectrum Health
For Spectrum Health clinicians who want to submit a clinical guideline or pathway, visit our InSite page. Note, users must have a Spectrum Health network username and password, and be connected to the Spectrum Health network, in order to access the InSite page.
For COVID-19 patient care clinical guidelines, visit our health care professionals resources page.
- Pediatric Anxiety Diagnosis and Treatment Outpatient - Guideline
- Pediatric Central Venous Catheter (CVC)-related Venous Thromboembolism (VTE), Inpatient, Guideline
- Pediatric Depression, Assessment and Diagnosis, Outpatient, Guideline
- Pediatric Febrile Infant 0-60 days, Inpatient, Guideline
- Pediatric Gastrojejunal (GJ) Tube, Inpatient, Guideline
- Pediatric Lead Toxicity, Evaluation and Management, Inpatient/Outpatient, Guideline
- Pediatric Pancreatitis, Inpatient, Guideline