Community Health Needs Assessments
The mission of Spectrum Health is to improve health, inspire hope and save lives. To fulfill this mission Healthier Communities focuses on reaching the highest level of health equity possible with the people, neighborhoods and regions we serve.
Spectrum Health is committed to continually improving the health of communities it serves. One way in which this is achieved is by each regional community working to:
- Conduct a community health needs assessment;
- Develop an implementation strategy that communicates how each identified health need will be addressed; and
- Complete an impact report that indicates the measurable impact of the implementation strategy.
- Spectrum Health Medical Center:
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital
- Spectrum Health Fred and Lena Meijer Heart Center
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health Special Care Hospital
Spectrum Health Lakeland
Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital
Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital
Spectrum Health Pennock
Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital
Spectrum Health United Hospital
Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
These reports are collaboratively developed in each region with support provided by Spectrum Health Healthier Communities.
The information contained in these reports is current as of the associated year, with updates to the assessment anticipated every three (3) years in accordance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and Internal Revenue Code 501(r). These reports comply with the requirements of the Internal Revenue Code 501(r) regulations either implicitly or explicitly.
We welcome your feedback, comments, and questions on these assessments. Please contact us at CHNA@spectrumhealth.org.