Our Hospice team offers a wide range of services
The goal of hospice care is to provide complete physical, emotional and spiritual comfort for the patient. We also provide education and support for the caregivers and enhanced quality of life for all involved. Our objective is that each day, our patients feel good enough to enjoy what really matters to them. We also work to ensure that caregivers feel equipped and prepared to provide the best care possible.
Hospice is not a place; it is a program that provides care wherever the patient lives. The goal of hospice care is to improve the quality of life for patients and their families by addressing their physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual needs. Our hospice program provides these services, wherever the patient calls home:
In Their Words
Learn how Hospice can bring comfort and joy to patients and their families.
Our team is available for patients and families 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Our on-call system is local and ensures a quick response time. This level of support is our best way of making sure you are comfortable and that the need for hospital visits can be minimized or eliminated.
Core Care Team
Planning for the future and dealing with day-to-day decisions are easier with the help of our care team. Our nurses, certified hospice aides, chaplains, social workers, medical directors, and volunteers partner with you, your family and your physician to help you through one of life’s most difficult times.
- Experienced hospice medical directors consult with your physician and make home visits to ensure your comfort and quality of life meet your expectations.
- Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses regularly assist with symptom management and pain relief.
- Medical social workers offer emotional support and assist with financial and legal counseling, and other resources.
- Chaplains provide personalized compassionate spiritual support.
- Certified hospice aides assist with personal care needs.
- Trained volunteers offer a wide array of support including companionship, bedside music, massage and practical assistance.