Partners in Children's Health allows the medical team and employees at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital to collaborate with more than 30 health care facilities in Michigan.
Partner hospitals receive such benefits as:
- Help with quality initiatives to enhance patient care
- Continuing medical education programs in pediatrics for doctors and nurses
- Quarterly meetings regarding pediatric health care programs and initiatives
The program also helps children in partner communities by providing:
- A regional system of care connected to Helen DeVos Children's Hospital
- Advocacy for children's health and safety