Monthly in-services are held Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Topics offered are designed to fit the needs of professionals who work through community organizations that offer health and human services.
Benefits of Attending In-services
- Local, no cost and effective training
- A wide variety of topics offered
- Specifically designed for professionals who work with families and children
- Unique opportunity to network with members of other community organizations
2021 In-service Schedule*
January 13, 2021
Adverse Childhood Experiences
February 10, 2021
March 10, 2021
Addressing COVID Burnout
April 14, 2021
May 12, 2021
June 9, 2021
COVID Resource Virtual Fair
*Topics are subject to change.
How Do I Register?
A flier will be distributed each month to verify the in-service topic and location. Online registration instructions are provided in each in-service flier. Online registration is only available two to three weeks prior to each in-service.
If you'd like to be added to our distribution list to receive the monthly fliers, send your name, agency and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call 616.391.3310.
All in-services will be held virtually until further notice.
In-services are presented free of charge by Spectrum Health Healthier Communities with support from:
- Arbor Circle
- Catholic Charities West Michigan
- Family Futures
- Grand Rapids Area Coalition to End Homelessness
- Head Start for Kent County
- Kent ISD-Great Start to Quality
- Kent County Health Department
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan
- National Equity Project
- Refugee Education Center
- Strong Beginnings - Healthy Start
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan