Women's Health Patient and Family Partner Program
The Women’s Health Patient and Family Partner Program provides feedback and ideas to help improve all women’s health and well-being.
The Women’s Health PFPP focuses on programs and services especially for women throughout Spectrum Health.
The program has:
• Analyzed labor-and-delivery care to find ways to add exceptional experiences for new mothers and infants and their families
• Offered feedback on HIV testing requirements, H1N1 precautions and visitor screening message
• Participated in a "mystery shopper" experience that evaluated Spectrum Health Medical Group OB-GYN practices on new patient availability, scheduling procedures, web presence and first impressions of front-line phone employees
• Provided patient and family perspective on facility renovations, expansions, designs and furnishings
• Provided suggestions on communicating the Baby-Friendly model of care
• Worked with Spectrum Health Medical Group on how to improve the patient transition between physician’s offices and the hospital
Members of the Women's Health Patient and Family Partner Program