Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Strains, sprains and dislocations
- Ligament and tendon tears
- Broken bones
- Sports injuries
The clinic is staffed by experienced orthopedic professionals. We have on-site imaging, and physical and occupational therapy. If follow-up appointments are necessary, we will schedule them with you at the clinic. No further referrals are necessary.
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. call ahead to reserve your spot, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. walk-ins welcome
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. walk-ins welcome
Spectrum Health Medical Group’s orthopedic urgent care clinic is a convenient way for people to be seen by one of our orthopedic specialists. Adam Geller, PA-C, discusses the immediate care provided by physician assistants, athletic trainers and X-ray specialists.
Orthopedic Care Condition Checker
Orthopedic Urgent Care Care Team
Clinic that streamlines treatment from snow to specialist raises the alert that weather-related injuries are spiking.