Recognize a Stroke, Save a Life
What are the warning signs of a stroke?
To learn more visit the American Heart Association.
Signs of stroke are often sudden and include the following:
- Weakness of face, arm and leg, especially one side of the body
- Confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Trouble seeing or blurred vision in both eyes
- Trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Severe headache with no known cause
How do you recognize a stroke?
Recognizing and responding to the signs of a stroke can make the difference between life and death. Remember F.A.S.T as an easy way to quickly identify early signs of stroke.