- Prospective, Standardized Surveillance of Early-Stage Cutaneous Melanoma Based on Anatomic Stage and Molecular Profiling. PI: Dr. Wright
- SWOG S1801 - A Phase II Randomized Study of Adjuvant vs. Neoadjuvant MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) for Clinically Detectable Stage III-IV High-Risk Melanoma.
- SWOG S1616 – A Phase II Randomized Study of Nivolumab (NSC-748726) With Ipilimumab (NSC-732442) or Ipilimumab Alone in Advanced Melanoma Patients Refractory to an Anti-PD1 or Anti-PD-L1 Agent.
- ECOG EA6134 – DREAMseq (Doublet, Randomized Evaluation in Advanced Melanoma Sequencing) a Phase III Trial.
- ECOG EA6141 – Randomized Phase II/III Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Plus Sargramostim Versus Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab in Patients with Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
Squamous and Basal Cell Carcinoma
Spectrum Health offers a full-range of treatment options for locally-advanced and metastatic SCC and BCC including surgery, radiation, and systemic therapy. With FDA-approved agents such as cemiplimab (LIBTAYO®) for SCC and vismodegib (Erivedge®) for BCC along with ongoing clinical trials, these options continue to expand.
- Alliance A091802 – Phase II Randomized Trial of Avelumab Plus Cetuximab Versus Avelumab Alone in Advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin