Big Rapids and Reed City Patient and Family Partner Program
Learn about Spectrum Health’s Big Rapids and Reed City Patient and Family Partner Program.
The Big Rapids and Reed City PFPP focuses on hospital and outpatient care in Mecosta and Osceola counties. We’re committed to improving medical care by:
- Empowering patients and families through education
- Encouraging partnerships between families and care teams
The program has:
- Developed a “transfer packet” for families whose loved one is transferred to another Spectrum Health facility
- Participated in staff training about discussing pain management, having caring conversations and using communication boards
- Reviewed an inpatient pet therapy program
- Served as "mystery shoppers" to observe the effectiveness of teamwork at various sites throughout Spectrum Health
To learn more about our Patient and Family Partner Program,
To learn more about our Patient and Family Partner Program, contact our Center for Patient Experiences.