MyHealth COVID-19 Screening and Testing
Spectrum Health patients* experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who have known exposure to someone with COVID-19 can now be virtually screened and, if qualified, self-schedule a COVID-19 test through MyHealth.
Multiple testing locations are conveniently located across Spectrum Health’s service area. Your test results will be communicated to you directly through MyHealth.
If you are a Spectrum Health patient, skip to the instructions section below to conduct screening and self-schedule testing on MyHealth.
*If you have ever received services at Spectrum Health you qualify as a Spectrum Health patient who can use this offering within MyHealth.
However, if you fit any of the following criteria, call the COVID-19 hotline first at 833.559.0659 for screening and testing instructions:
- You have never received services at Spectrum Health
- You are a patient or employee at Spectrum Health Lakeland
- You require interpreter needs or additional assistance
- Pre procedure or surgery patient
Navigate to myhealth.spectrumhealth.org or download the MyHealth App and login with your username and password.
Click the links below to download if you are currently on your phone/tablet.
If you haven't created a MyHealth username and password yet, you can sign up here, where we will ask you for some information to help us connect you to your medical record. This video will walk you through the process of signing up for MyHealth.
- From the MyHealth homepage, click the blue “New Appointment” button.
- Click the blue “New Appointment” button again.
- Select “Tell us why you’re coming in”
- Select “LAB COVID-19 Screening” underneath “What Kind of Appointment Are You Scheduling?”
- Follow on screen instructions to complete virtual screening, and if the screening determines you qualify, you will be prompted to self-schedule test collection within MyHealth.
If you have any technical trouble, call MyHealth technical support at 877.308.5083.