Sibling Class for Big Brother/Big Sister - Grand Rapids
Scroll down to view upcoming classes and register.
5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
20.00 per child
Spectrum Health Healthier Communities
665 Seward Ave NW
- How a baby comes into this world on their “birth” day
- How to help care for a baby—hands on practice time with a doll for the big brother/big sister
- How a baby’s needs are different than big brother/sister needs
- How to be a special big brother or big sister
- Questions siblings might have about what’s ahead
View our Expecting A Baby? booklet to find out about more pregnancy and childbirth classes at Spectrum Health.
When to schedule: Class can be taken anytime during pregnancy.