Infant Car Seat Safety Classes - Grand Rapids
Scroll down to view upcoming classes and to register.
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Spectrum Health Healthier Communities
665 Seward Ave NW
- 90 percent of our kids are improperly secured while on the road.
- Car accidents are the leading cause of death and injury to young kids.
- How all those buckles and straps really work and what they do
- How to properly install the seat in the car
- How to properly secure your baby or child in the seat
- Answers to your questions about transporting your precious cargo
View our Expecting A Baby? booklet to find out about more pregnancy and childbirth classes at Spectrum Health.
When to schedule: Sign up for this class after your third month of pregnancy to attend a class during months seven - eight of pregnancy.