Join Us for the 28th Annual West Michigan Cancer Nursing Conference
This program is designed to educate nurses and other health care professionals in current, state-of-the-art practices in cancer care.
- Describe the emerging eld of molecular diagnosis of cancer.
- Provide information on human trafficking and how a nurse might become involved.
- Discuss the effects of financial toxicity as a result of cancer care.
- Discuss pain management from a whole person perspective.
- Identify immunologic therapies in the treatment of cancer.
- Discuss the lessons learned after being a nurse with cancer.
Who Should Attend:This conference is for nurses, radiology staff, medical assistants and other health professionals who care for cancer patients.
Contact Hour Credit:Nursing: This activity has been submitted to Spectrum Health. Spectrum Health is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Radiology: Application has been made for continuing education credits for radiology staff from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists.
$75 per person for Spectrum Health staff members
$110 per person for non-Spectrum Health attendees
The conference fee includes break, refreshments, lunch and syllabus. On-site parking is free.