Breastfeeding Class for Expectant Parents
Scroll down to see all upcoming classes available and to register
6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Spectrum Health Healthier Communities
665 Seward Ave NW
- How breastfeeding works
- How it affects you, your baby, your partner and your post-pregnancy experience
- The benefits for mom and baby
- How to help your baby with latch-on tips
- How to hold your baby while breastfeeding
- How to know when/if your baby is getting enough to eat
- How to wake a sleepy baby
- How pumping works
- How to plan for the transition of going back to work
Class Fee: The Breastfeeding class is $30 and is billed to your insurance after completing the class. Spectrum Health directly bills all insurance companies for this class. Your insurance may or may not cover the cost of this class. You will be responsible for any part of the bill not covered by your insurance.
When to schedule: Sign up for this class after your third month of pregnancy. Schedule a date closer to your 7 - 8 months of pregnancy.
Upcoming Classes (below):