MyChart and Spectrum Health App
Manage your health anytime, anywhere with digital tools from Spectrum Health. With MyChart and the Spectrum Health app, you’re in control.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a free online tool that lets you access your health information and connect with Spectrum Health in a single, secure place.
What Can I Do in MyChart?You can use your Spectrum Health MyChart account to:
• Access virtual care, including on-demand video visits
• Connect with your doctor or another member of your care team
• Get cost estimates for certain medical services
• Learn about financial assistance and payment plans
• Pay medical bills
• Request prescription refills
• Schedule appointments and check in online before an appointment
• Share your health information with people who are taking care of you
• View portions of your medical record
• View some test results
What is the Spectrum Health App?The Spectrum Health app is a software application you can download to your smartphone or tablet. Use it to access MyChart, find a doctor or location, and pay your bills from your mobile device.
The Spectrum Health app is free. Find it on the App Store and Google Play.
Get the App
How Do I….Learn how to do some common tasks in MyChart:
Learn how to:
• Create an account
• Sign in or reactive your account
• Connect MyChart accounts from multiple health care organizations
on the MyChart Support page.
Learn how to make an appointment for:
• In-person appointment
• Video visit with your primary care provider
• On-demand video visits (virtual urgent care)
on the Appointments page.
You can message the offices of Spectrum Health physicians and advanced practice providers you’ve seen in the past three years. Go to “New Medical Question” and look for the name of the person you want to message. If their name isn’t listed, call their office and ask to have them added to your “Care Team.”
After you log in to MyChart, select “Billing.” Within the billing summary, you can:
• Pay bills
• Make payment plans
• Request financial assistance
• View estimates.
On the App, you can access bill pay without logging in to MyChart. To use this “guest pay” feature, you’ll need the account number associated with the bill.
The information in your MyChart account comes from your electronic medical record. If you need to update your demographic information (e.g., name, gender, marital status) or health information, contact your doctor.
You can share your medical information with anyone who provides care for you, even if they aren’t part of Spectrum Health. Access is temporary and includes only parts of your record. Learn about Share Everywhere.