Spectrum Health’s inpatient acute rehabilitation program at United Hospital is located in the center of Greenville. It is located within the rehab and nursing center and provides short term subacute rehabilitation designed to help patients recover from illness, surgery or serious injury.
- Semi-private rooms
- Rehab gym designed for safe skill practice and regain mobility with ramp, staircase, and parallel bars
- Working kitchen offers a place to practice daily activities including navigating the kitchen environment to help prepare you for returning home
- Dining room area offers nutritious and delicious meals and a place to enjoy music, visit with family and friends, as well as a number of daily recreational activities
- Recreational therapy activities including Wii, arts and crafts, and pet therapy
- Raised flower beds on the outdoor deck
- Outdoor wheelchair access swing in the outdoor courtyard area