Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Centers offer short-term rehabilitation after surgery, serious injury or illness. We help patients with many different medical needs and conditions, including neuro recovery and treatment following stroke and brain injury; rehabilitation after elective total joint surgery or complex orthopedic surgery; reconditioning following severe illness; ; post-cardiac and medically complex care; and rehabilitation for general needs.
- Therapy services are available as often as every day, based on your personalized plan of care.
- We offer services in pain management; wound, respiratory and tracheostomy care; IV therapy; and physical, occupational, speech, recreation and music therapy.
- The Inpatient rehabilitation center (subacute) at the Kalamazoo Avenue location is accredited by CARF with specialty accreditation in brain injury and stroke rehabilitation.
- The Inpatient rehabilitation center (subacute) at the Fuller Avenue location offers a specialized Cardiovascular Transitions program.
- The Inpatient rehabilitation center (Acute) at Blodgett Hospital is accredited by CARF in brain injury, stroke rehabilitation, and limb loss.
- Physicians are on-site five days a week and are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- An interdisciplinary team meets weekly to discuss your progress toward your goals and your discharge plan.