Why Choose Spectrum Health Rehab?
Choosing the right rehab program is very important to your recovery. Spectrum Health is the only West Michigan health system that provides a full continuum of care covering your entire rehabilitation journey. From the moment you enter our award-winning health care system, your medical care and rehabilitation will be comprehensive and consistent from beginning to end.
You will benefit from:
- A seamless health care experience–from inpatient to home to outpatient
- Consistent care and treatment plan
- Clinical expertise in multiple specialties, including brain injury, stroke, orthopedics, balance disorders, cancer, limb loss and trauma
- A multidisciplinary approach to care built around your individual needs
- Results that are competitive with regional and national providers
- Excellence in care as recognized by several prestigious organizations
Every day our 600+ rehabilitation team members work with over 1,500 patients at more than 60 locations, making Spectrum Health the largest provider of rehab services in West Michigan. Being a part of Spectrum Health gives our team access to some of the most recognized programs in the area like our Certified Primary Stroke Center, neurosciences program, orthopedic specialists and our comprehensive cancer center.
Our clinical expertise and commitment to quality care are evident by our voluntary participation through several prestigious accrediting organizations in the country. These include the Commission on Accreditation of rehabilitation Facilities, Community Health Accreditation Program and MAGNET designation for nursing excellence awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Spectrum Health Rehabilitation delivers results that are competitive with regional and national providers.