Personalized Treatment for Venous Insufficiency
- We create personalized plans for the treatment of varicose and spider veins and chronic venous insufficiency.
- We provide a relaxed environment, which promotes comfort and healing.
- Most procedures are performed in our office and are minimally invasive, which means no downtime.
- You can drive yourself to and from your procedure appointment and return to your normal daily activities immediately in most cases.
- No referral is needed to schedule an appointment.
- We offer testing, consultations, procedures and a variety of high-quality compression stockings, all in one convenient location.
- We accept most types of insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- We offer free measurement for and assistance with compression stockings.
- More extensive procedures are done at the Fred and Lena Meijer Heart Center or Lake Drive Surgery Center.
The Spectrum Health Vein Center is the only Intersocietal Accreditation Commission-accredited vein center in West Michigan. IAC accreditation indicates a dedication to achieving the highest standards of patient care and an unmatched commitment to quality and safety.
- Our physicians are board certified and fellowship trained, with extensive vascular experience.
- We are involved in research studies that continue to advance vein care.
- Our comprehensive vein program is equipped with the latest technologies, and only Food and Drug Administration-approved treatments are performed.
Meet Our Experts
The Spectrum Health Medical Group Vein Center team of board-certified surgeons is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of your vein health. We specialize in varicose veins, spider veins, and circulatory or vein-related conditions. Take a moment to meet and learn more about our physicians and other team members.
Varicose veins are a cosmetic concern for most, but they can also cause aching pain and discomfort. However there is a solution to help get rid of the veins, or at least stop suffering from symptoms. Dr. Diana Bitner and Dr. Jennifer Watson at the Spectrum Health Vein Center talk about how they work together to fix the problem, and help women feel more confident.