Race Day for the Irish Jig
Saturday, March 16, 2019
The 2019 Irish Jig will feature one "staggered" start, beginning at 8:30 a.m. with walkers beginning their event at approximately 8:45 a.m.
Event check-in and late registration are available from 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. in the gym. The Health & Fitness Expo will be open from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The start of the race course is a short walk from the gym, on Wealthy at Greenwood.
East Grand Rapids High School Gym
2211 Lake Drive SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- There will be limited traffic access near the race course from 8:10 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on event day, Saturday, March 16
- Street parking is available around East Grand Rapids High School
- Additional parking is available on the second level of the parking ramp next to D&W, just north of the Wealthy Street/Bagley Avenue intersection
- View the East Grand Rapids Gaslight Village area
- Animals and baby strollers are not allowed on the course
- Walking the course is allowed, but participants must complete the route within 75 minutes and begin after the runners at approximately 8:45 a.m.
- Weather conditions vary from year to year, so dress appropriately
- In case of severe weather, event directors reserve the right to cancel the race without refunds. Click here for our hazardous weather plan (PDF).