Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy program
The Spectrum Health Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Program consists of a multidisciplinary team with specialty staff dedicated to improving the quality of life for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) patients and families through advanced diagnostics, medical and surgical management, genetics, education and prevention of sudden death. The team utilizes regular case conferences to offer a collaborative, multispecialty approach and progressive strategies in developing an individualized plan of care for patients and their families.
- Epic: REF921 or "Ref to HCM"
- Fax: 616.885.5020
- Great Lakes Health Connect
- Spectrum Health Medical Group Cardiovascular Medicine
Pediatric patient referral
(15 years or under)
- Epic: REF67 or "Ref to peds cardio Spectrum Health"
- Phone: 616.267.9150
- Fax: 616.267.1408
The Spectrum Health Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Program has been designated a national Center of Excellence by the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association (HCMA). Spectrum Health joins 25 other centers nationwide with this recognition, and becomes the second center in the state of Michigan.
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Family history of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Family history of sudden cardiac death
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy (HOCM)
- Idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis (IHSS)
- Idiopathic ventricular septal hypertrophy
- LVH with left ventricular outflow tract obstruction
- Obstructive cardiomyopathy
- Subvalvular aortic stenosis
- Asymmetric ventricular hypertrophy
- Apical asymmetric septal hypertrophy
- Family history of cardiomyopathy
SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine
Closed: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day
2900 Bradford St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525-64273.44 miles away from Your Location
Helen DeVos Children's Hospital
24 hours a day, seven days a week
100 Michigan St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 495030.15 miles away from Your Location
View Our SHMG Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers
Our experienced doctors and specialists are ready to serve you, right in your community.