Fast Track Orientation
About Fast Track Orientation (FTO)As an organization that puts our patients, members and their families first, Spectrum Health requires that all employees, contractors and volunteers meet specific regulatory/compliance requirements. For Spectrum Health employees, this content is typically covered in their system and entity orientations when they join the organization. For staff unable to attend these orientations, this abbreviated (“Fast Track”) version is available. It should take less than two hours to fully complete.
Before You Get Started
Make sure you have access to a printer from the computer you are using in order to successfully complete Fast Track Orientation. Since some documents require a hard copy signature, PDF printing is not an option. At the end of the module, you will be prompted to print two separate sets of forms. If you experience any difficulty printing from the course, you can print the included PDFs in the folder titled “1a – FTO Forms Packet.pdf”
How to Complete FTO
- Click the Green Button to download the Fast Track orientation Materials.
- Run and complete the module called 1 – “Fast Track Orientation.exe”
- Print and sign documents from the course or: 1a – “FTO Forms Packet.pdf”
- Print and sign the document: 3 – “Fraud, Waste & Abuse Compliance Form.pdf”
- Please return all filled out and signed materials to Spectrum Health Human Resources
Thank you for completing Spectrum Health Fast Track Orientation!