Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
Emotional Wellness and Support Line
Our team is here to guide you through a variety of situations:
- Difficulty coping with the disruption of routine for you and your family
- Caring for children and/or older parents while working from home
- Saddened by the isolation and distance from friends and family
- Anxious fears after possibly being exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Overwhelm with financial difficulties after job furlough or loss
- Just needing someone to talk to during a “moment”
- Slipping back into negative/disruptive patterns
To get help and free support, call 833.734.0013. This service is available from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day for those 18 and older.
Available Resources and Support
For Behavioral Health care, contact your primary care provider to schedule an appointment
For Addiction Medicine care, contact the Center for Integrated Medicine
With the following description: Self-care and coping skills are critical to your mental health and wellbeing. Priority Health has partnered with a digital health specialist to offer free access to mental wellness resources specifically focused on the COVID-19 pandemic. Take advantage of this free virtual tool and help restore your mental strength during this pandemic.
This special collection of meditation, sleep, and movement exercises below are designed to help you keep a strong and healthy mind in the midst of this global health crisis.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Offering Free groups on anxiety, stress management, depression, and people experiencing suicidal thoughts.
Groups are led by a mental health professional
Spectrum Health Resources
Coping in Times of Uncertainty (.pdf)
Directory of online and telephone NA meetings
AA Online Intergroup
Directory Directory of online and telephone AA meetings
Mutual support meetings for people with addiction concerns
Science-driven, not based on 12 steps