Spectrum Health System Sponsorship Request
Spectrum Health appreciates the importance of corporate social responsibility and is proud to be an active partner in the communities we serve. We are committed to partnering with organizations and collaborative efforts which help us advance our mission—to improve the health of the communities we serve.
Our GuidelinesRequests for sponsorships or contributions will only be considered for not-for-profit organizations.
Spectrum Health will consider sponsorship applications for any initiatives from local, statewide and national organizations. Requests that are local in nature and specific to a particular region may be redirected for consideration by a particular regional entity.
- Advances the health and wellness of our community
- Supports the quality of life in our community
- Fosters community impact through collaboration
- Encourages the participation of Spectrum Health employees in community affairs
We generally do not approve contributions for
- Individuals, including individual employees participating in events or campaigns, such as walks, marathons, bicycle tours, etc.)
- For-profit Organizations
- Political Causes or Candidates
- Religious or Fraternal Organizations
- Community sports teams, whether comprised of Spectrum Health employees or general community members
- Playgrounds and parks
All requests must be submitted through our online sponsorship application. Please submit your request at least six weeks in advance of your need for a decision on your sponsorship proposal. You will be notified when your proposal has been received, and again when a decision on your proposal has been made. We look forward to reviewing your request.