Spectrum Health System Sponsorship Request
Our community is at the heart of who we are. That is why we are proud to actively partner with organizations and collaborative efforts which help us advance our mission - to improve health, inspire hope and save lives.
Spectrum Health carefully considers each request. Organizations requesting sponsorship must be a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Due to the high volume and as a non-profit organization, we are unable to fund every request. Requests that are specific to a particular region or county may be directed for consideration to the Spectrum Health hospital nearest the requesting organization.
Our goal in partnering decisions is to support organizations that advance the health, wellness and quality of life within our community. Requesting organizations should foster community impact by participating in collaboration or community initiatives. Opportunities should also include participation or attendance of Spectrum Health employees.
Sponsorship requests should align or be in partnership with Spectrum Health on one of the following key areas of impact:
- Health and Wellness: Advances the health and wellness within the communities we serve
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Promote equitable health and wellness while supporting diversity efforts
- Education/Workforce Development: Encourage continuing learning opportunities
- Arts & Culture: Provides community support, economic advancements or a positive wellness impact in the communities we serve
We generally do not approve contribution requests for:
- Individuals or small team fundraising such as walks, fundraisers, or sports teams
- Political causes or candidates
- Religious or fraternal organizations
- Capital campaigns or operation support
- Sole funder of any organization or initiative
- Individual schools, PTOs, or athletic/band/activity boosters
All sponsorship requests must be submitted through our portal. Click the button above to begin. You will either create an account or sign in to the portal to submit the application. Please allow at least six weeks in advance of your need for a decision. You will be notified when your proposal has been received, and again when a decision has been made.
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.