Nourish and Play: Practical Tips for a Brighter Start - Classes for Expectant Parents
Scroll down to view upcoming classes and to register
Varies - review classes below
Spectrum Health Healthier Communities
665 Seward Ave NW
- Movement and play for brain growth and development
- Media and the impact on your baby’s developing brain
- The “starving brain” as it relates to sleep, anger, anxiety and attention
- Baby led weaning, puree’s and the tools you need for food prep
- Dietitian recommended foods for a brighter brain and gut (microbiome)
Class Fee: This is a free class.
When to schedule: Sign up and attend this class anytime during your pregnancy. Class can also be attended after your baby is born.
View our Expecting A Baby? booklet to find out about more pregnancy and childbirth classes available at Spectrum Health.