Pennock Patient and Family Partner Program
The Pennock Patient and Family Partner Program became part of Spectrum Health in 2016.
The Pennock PFPP focuses on improving care in the Hastings community, including:
• Access to care
• Overall health of the community
• Patient experience for both inpatient and outpatient care
The program has:
• Helped Spectrum Health Pennock cultivate at atmosphere of community
• Provided input on facility improvements
• Shared their experiences with surgical care and communications
Members of the Pennock Patient and Family Partner Program
Identical twins June and Joan, 68, surprise their surgeon by showing up for the same robotic procedure.