How Safe Are You From Vein or Vascular Disease?
Sign up for a Free Vascular Screening at Our North Muskegon Campus
Did you know vascular conditions like peripheral artery disease (PAD), carotid artery disease and abdominal aortic aneurysms can lead to heart attack, stroke and even death? The good news is, when detected early, many effective treatment options are available.
If you or a loved one have two or more of the risk factors below, register for a free vascular screening at our Spectrum Health Integrated Care Campus - North Muskegon. Availability is limited, so schedule your appointment today.
Vascular Disease Risk Factors
- I am age 60 or older
- I have diabetes
- I have high blood pressure
- I have a history of smoking
- I have high cholesterol
- I have a family history of aneurysm (weakened area in an artery) or atherosclerosis (buildup of fat in the artery walls)
Venous (Vein) Disease Risk Factors
- I have bulging veins in my legs
- I have swollen ankles
- I have aches or pains in my leg(s)
- I have a heavy or tired feeling in my leg(s)
- I have restless leg(s)
- I have a family history of varicose veins