About Our Service
If you have a sports injury, come to our orthopedic urgent care clinic. With expanded services and hours, you’ll get same-day care and treatment, all in one location. Our orthopedic team provides evaluation, expert diagnosis and education on your treatment options. They also facilitate next steps should you need more advanced medical and/or surgical options. No referral necessary.
Our team includes:
- Certified physician assistants
- Licensed athletic trainers
- Non-operative sports medicine physicians
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeons
- Shoulder injuries
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Knee injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Broken bones and dislocations
- Ligament and tendon tears
Additional on-site services:
- X-rays and imaging
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Durable medical equipment
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call 616.267.7000 for priority access
Monday to Friday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4100 Lake Drive SE, Suite 300
Grand Rapids, MI 49546