Occupational Health Services Increases Access
Employees can now be seen at any of our urgent care locations with no appointment necessary. To view urgent care locations, and to save your spot online, click here. Our occupational health services locations will continue to see initial injuries by appointment only.
National Network Servicing
- Over 3,000 preferred clinics
- One bill. One team. One solution.
Types of Testing
- 5-panel drug screen
- 7-panel drug screen
- 10-panel drug screen
- Hair drug screen
- Breath alcohol
- Additional services (contact for information)
- Meets state and federal regulatory requirements
- Immediate electronic results
- Comprehensive reporting tool
- Fewer incidents of absenteeism, accidents and theft
- Better health among employees and family members
- Decreased use of medical benefits
- Lower premium costs from some insurance programs
What differentiates our program?
- A single point of contact
- Convenient local, regional and national locations
- On-site collections scheduled to work best for you
Our services include:
- Random testing program management
- Custom employee testing communications
- Education to ensure supervisors understand the benefits of a drug free workplace
- Medical review of all drug screens at no additional cost
- Breath alcohol confirmation and accuracy check
- Free, web-based portal to view results and generate reports
Convenient On-Site Services
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Audiometric testing and hearing conversation programs
- Respirator clearance and fit testing
- Vaccinations and blood draws
- Flu shots
- Biometric screening
- Training programs
- Annual respirator wear fit testing
- Medical evaluation for the written recommendation requirement
- First aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Blood-borne pathogen training
- Supervisor training for reasonable-cause drug screening
Spectrum Health at Work has you covered as you hire and throughout your employee’s time with your organization. We’ll work with you to improve the health of your employees while lowering costs and improving productivity.
Reliable. Digitally screened urine testing removes inconsistencies of manual interpretation.
Automated. Electronic chain of custody forms shreds the reliance on paper chains.
Fast. Negative results are delivered in as little as 15 minutes for standard tests.
Powerful. Online application that gives you access to real-time event status and result reporting.
National. Our national network of clinics provide ease of access and a single source of information.
Service. One team that is dedicated to your business.
National Network Servicing
- 5,7, and 10 panel drug screens
- Breath alcohol test
- DOT drug screen
- DOT physical
- Pre-employment physical
- Single point of contact
- Multiple Users/Multiple Locations
What to Expect at Your Clinic Visit
Vaccines and Prescriptions
Convenient Customized Consultations
- Common health hazards at your destination, including prevention of insect and water-borne illnesses and other transmittable infection
- Air-travel-related conditions
- Recent infectious outbreaks, health care standards and availability of health care at your destination
- Safety and security alerts, safe and unsafe areas, political updates and emergency information
- Personalized advice for those traveling with special needs and children
- Virtual, clinic or telephonic visits
Preparing For Your Appointment
Payment and Insurance Considerations
Work Injury Triage – Available State-Wide, 24/7/365, $45 Per Visit
Our virtual health team will triage your work-related injuries through our work injury triage.