Signs of stroke are often sudden and include the following:
- Weakness of face, arm and leg, especially one side of the body
- Confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Trouble seeing or blurred vision in both eyes
- Trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Severe headache with no known cause
If you or a loved one think you’re experiencing a stroke, don’t wait. Act FAST and call 911 immediately and ask to be taken to the nearest certified stroke center. With more than eleven regional locations for treatment, Spectrum Health is committed to fostering better outcomes for stroke patients.