The Congenital Heart Center’s Pediatric Cardiology team provides comprehensive evaluation and coordinated care for unborn babies, infants, children and teenagers with various heart defects, diseases and conditions, as well as arrhythmias. We provide state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient heart care. Our clinic is staffed by a team of highly-trained cardiologists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, cardiac sonographers, and other support personnel.
Our cardiologists work closely with the interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists and congenital heart surgeons so your child receives the best care.
Non-Invasive Cardiac Imaging
The Congenital Heart Center’s Non-Invasive Cardiac Imaging team uses advanced imaging techniques such as 3D echocardiography, computed tomography (CT) scans and magnetic resonance (MR) scans for diagnosis and planning of interventional and surgical procedures in children and adults with congenital heart disease.
CatheterizationOur cardiology team uses heart catheterization for both diagnosis and treatment. We offer a full range of catheter-based technologies to enable the least invasive, most effective diagnostic and treatment approaches for a variety of conditions. Child life specialists help your child cope before, during and after procedures.
Our interventional cardiologists are experts in working with congenital heart disease patients of all ages, from newborn babies to adults.
ServicesOur comprehensive cardiology services include:
• Diagnostic echocardiography
• Fetal echocardiography
• Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
• Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) monitoring
• Holter monitoring
• Treadmill exercise studies
• Cardiac intensive care management
• Cardiac catheterization
• Diagnostic evaluation
• Interventional procedures
• Pulmonary hypertension evaluation and drug therapy
• Heart failure management
• Preventive cardiology/lipid management
• Adult congenital heart management and treatment
• Treatment of pre- and post-operative pediatric cardiac surgery patients