An Experienced and Knowledgeable Team
The electrophysiology/heart rhythm team at Spectrum Health is the largest in West Michigan. It includes:
- 8 board certified electrophysiologists
- 4 electrophysiology advanced practice providers
- We have four fully equipped EP dedicated labs for ablation and device implants, staffed by registered cardiac electrophysiology specialists, dedicated nurses and technicians. Our physicians and lab team perform thousands of lab cases per year with the highest volumes in the state of Michigan.
- A highly experienced team of RN care coordinators
- Skilled team of cardiac device specialists and nurses
- Knowledgeable support team of medical assistants and schedulers
Each year, our team evaluates, treats and manages more patients experiencing arrhythmias than anywhere else in the state. Every patient is unique to us. Our goal is to tailor each treatment plan to the needs of that individual. In order to do this, we collaborate closely with other disciplines to make sure your treatment plan is a success. With support from a dedicated team and access to the advanced equipment and technology, we are able to manage your heart rhythm disorders not only in Grand Rapids, but throughout our expanded footprint on the lakeshore and surrounding communities in the region.
Please call our team at 616.885.5050 to learn more about our program and services.
Electrophysiology Programs and Services
On the road to a heart transplant, a doctor’s discovery set Mike Hensley, 57, on a new course.