Private Duty Care
Whether you need a short-term solution or a long-term partnership, private duty care is likely an option for you. We serve people of all ages, from pediatrics to the elderly. Many times, we’re there to help relieve family and friends who need a break from serving in the role of caregiver. Our services range from providing medical expertise to helping with grocery shopping and light housekeeping to providing companionship. We work closely with you and any care providers to develop a plan that meets your needs. Below is a list of the types of services we offer:
- Home health aides
- Physical, occupation and speech therapy
- Recreation therapy
- Music therapy
- Medical social worker
- Case management
- Care coordination with physicians
Personal and Home Care
- Home safety evaluation and modification recommendations
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Companion care
- Bathing and grooming
- Attend doctor office appointments with patients
Knowing when Private Duty Care is Necessary
Knowing when and how to begin home care can be difficult. Private Duty Care may be the right solution if you or a loved one answers yes to any of these questions:
- Do you have trouble getting to medical appointments?
- Have you just returned home from the hospital?
- Have you fallen or feel you may fall?
- Do you have trouble remembering to take medications?
- Do you have difficulty managing multiple prescriptions?
- Do you need help in managing an ongoing condition?
- Do you need assistance with activities like light housekeeping, shopping, beauty salon visits, lunch dates and other social appointments?
- Do you live alone and don’t have family nearby to help?
Our Service Area
We serve Kent County and portions of Muskegon, Ottawa and Barry counties.