Why Choose Spectrum Health?
We are proud to be a part of Spectrum Health, West Michigan’s largest, most experienced provider of long-term acute, rehabilitative, skilled nursing, residential and home care. Striving to help people live their lives to the fullest, we offer integrated services with a common mission: to provide goal-oriented, compassionate care.
We believe that providing an excellent rehabilitation program requires:
- Conducting care with the utmost integrity, helping provide each individual opportunities to maximize their potential
- Providing a comprehensive, coordinated program that addresses the medical, rehabilitative, psychosocial and leisure needs of our patients with a goal of achieving optimal outcomes
- Involvement of family and/or caregivers in the rehabilitative process
- Recognizing that our staff members are our most valuable asset, we believe in investing in their knowledge and skills, and providing opportunities for growth
- Showing cultural sensitivity to the patients, families, and caregivers we serve
- Programs and standards to be cost-effective
What Sets Us Apart
Spectrum Health is the only West Michigan health system that provides a full continuum of are covering you entire medical journey. Our 24/7 provider access is what sets us apart from other facilities. We are proud to offer 5 (6 if you include Lakeland) long term care facilities that have a strong commitment to quality.