Continuing Medical Education
Our goal is to positively influence the quality of health care delivered to the people of West Michigan by supporting and providing accreditation for continuing medical education. It is expected our approved educational activities will result in measurable improvement in participants’ knowledge, competence, skills or in improved patient outcomes.
Spectrum Health is now using a new software called CloudCME. The launch of this new software is made possible by collaboration between the Nursing Continuing Professional Development (NCPD) and Continuing Medical Education (CME) teams. This new tool helps learners and activity organizers manage many aspects of continuing education and provide a similar enhanced experience for all NCPD and CME learners and activity planners.
Some new features include:
- Faculty portal providing quick access to all facets of faculty management, including disclosures
- Free CloudCME® mobile app for iOS and Android to access all the common functions of CloudCME® on the go
- CE application in an easy online format, forms use pre-built templates that can be modified as needed
- Activity dashboard lets you easily manage sessions
- Ability to provide and house enduring material
- Single sign on capability
- Easier to view calendar functions
- Online evaluations
Visit the CloudCME website to get started!
If you have any questions, contact the Continuing Medical Education team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.732.6250.