Patients and Visitors
You’ll find it easy to get in and out of Zeeland Community Hospital. We’re conveniently located just off Old Highway M-21/Chicago Drive, and there’s a Macatawa Area Express (MAX) bus stop just outside the main hospital entrance.
Patient and Family InformationWe’re here to guide you through your health care experience. Visit our patient and family resources section to find tools and information to help you:
• Manage your and your family’s health
• Prepare for your visit
• Review costs and payment options
• Understand your rights
• And more
AmenitiesDiscover ways we make your visit more comfortable and convenient.
CafeteriaFirst floor, east of the main lobby
• Breakfast: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Monday to Friday
• Dining hours: 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. daily
• Self-service grab-and-go options: 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. daily
Vending machinesNear the family waiting area in emergency services.
Patient mealsSnacks and light meals are available around the clock on every floor for patients and visitors. Ask a team member for details.
Visit our multifaith hospital chapel anytime to reflect, pray, meditate or simply sit in peace. It’s on the first floor, east of the main lobby.
Learn about chaplain services at Spectrum Health.
Parking is always free at Zeeland Community Hospital. That includes spaces near our:
• Main entrance
• Emergency services entrance behind the hospital, along Washington Avenue
• DeWitt Administration Building (classes and events) entrance on the far-right side of the hospital
If hospital parking areas are full, park at the Medical Office Building adjacent to the hospital.