Virtual Student Art Contest
Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital is inviting students in 3rd through 8th grade who live in Allegan or Ottawa County to participate in a virtual art contest. Students are invited to submit a piece of artwork created at home or in school. We are looking for art that will inspire and bring joy to the entire Zeeland Community Hospital patient community from children to adults.
- Students in Allegan or Ottawa county, 3rd through 8th grade
- One entry per student
- No physical art will be collected for the contest. Art submissions will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload a digital full-color photograph of your original work as high resolution .jpg or .png format. Please format image file name to include your full name, grade and school, for example: Sam_Smith_3_ZeelandChristian.jpg
- Along with the art image, in your email submission please include the medium (oil, acrylic, collage, pastel, pencil, photography, digital art, etc.)
- All entries must also include the marketing consent form which gives parent or guardian’s permission to enter. Parent/guardian will need to electronically print and sign in designated boxes.
- Submissions are subject to review prior to being published in the contest to ensure guidelines are met for appropriate content
- Mediums allowed:
o Markers, watercolors, oil pastel, crayons, colored pencils, collage, acrylic paints, digital art or a combination
· Submitted art will be posted to the Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital Facebook page and the event page, SHZCH Virtual Art Contest 2021
· Art will be categorized in photo albums by grade level, 3rd through 8th grade
· Art will be judged by the public on the SHZCH Facebook page. Public will vote by ‘liking’ their favorite artwork in each grade level.
· Art will be awarded first, second and third place in each grade level. Winners will be contacted after the event and sent an award ribbon.
· Contest begins March 1. Submit art via email by March 21
· Submitted art will be posted to the SHZCH Facebook page on March 22
· Public voting takes place on the SHZCH Facebook page from March 22 to March 28
· Winners announced March 29
For more information, please contact Heather Lopez at email@example.com