Since 1905, Spectrum Health United Hospital has helped make Montcalm County a healthy place to grow up and raise a family.
Wellness starts where you live, learn and work. That’s why United Hospital has partnered with:
Investing in Our Community
• B Foundation (Belding)
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce
• High schools in Montcalm County to establish on-site behavioral health care
• Montcalm Prevention Collaborative
Learn about Spectrum Health Healthier Communities, or invite us to take part in your community health-related event.
Promoting Fun and Health
Listening to You
Your needs are our priority. That’s why we keep track of the health of the Montcalm County area and seek your feedback about our care. Review our:
• United and Kelsey Hospitals Community Health Needs Assessments
• United and Kelsey Hospitals Patient and Family Advisory Council
Scholarships for High-School Seniors
If you’re a high-school senior planning to study a health profession, you may qualify for a $1,000 scholarship from Spectrum Health United Hospital and Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital. We award the tuition funds to a student with at least a 3.0 GPA at each of these schools:
• Belding High School
• Cedar Springs High School
• Central Montcalm High School
• Greenville High School
• Lakeview High School
• Montabella High School
• Tri-County High School
You can apply for a scholarship starting in February 2022 for the fall 2022 college semester.