Scholarships for High School Seniors
Spectrum Health United and Kelsey Hospitals are currently accepting applications for their annual scholarship awards. Seven $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to seven graduating high school seniors at each of the below schools who are planning to enter the health sciences profession.
To be considered, all interested seniors must meet and complete the below criteria:
- Applicant must be a student of one of the following area high schools:
- Belding High School
- Cedar Springs High School
- Central Montcalm High School
- Greenville High School
- Lakeview High School
- Rockford High School
- Tri-County High School
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree in health sciences.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must submit no more than one page, double spaced, and typed in Arial or Times New Roman font size 12 summarizing their career aspirations. Those exceeding these parameters will be automatically disqualified.
- Applicant must submit a copy of their high school transcript.
The completed application, career aspiration page, and copy of transcript should be stapled together and submitted to their high school counselor no later than March 24, 2017.
The scholarship will be sent directly to the college/university in the student’s name applied as a one-time payment to their fall tuition.