Scholarships for High School Seniors
Spectrum Health United and Kelsey Hospitals are currently accepting applications for their annual scholarship awards. Six $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to six graduating high school seniors who are planning to enter the health sciences profession. One scholarship award at each of the schools named below. To be considered, all interested seniors must meet and complete the below criteria:
- Applicant must be a student of one of the following area high schools:
- Belding High School
- Cedar Springs High School
- Central Montcalm High School
- Greenville High School
- Lakeview High School
- Tri-County High School
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree in health sciences.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must submit a one page document summarizing their career aspirations.
- Applicant must submit a copy of their high school transcript.
The completed application, career aspiration page, and copy of transcript should be stapled together and submitted to their high school counselor no later than March 20, 2020.
The scholarship will be sent directly to the college/university in the student’s name applied as a one-time payment to their fall tuition.