Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital has been an integral part of Mason and Oceana counties for more than a century. We’re devoted to making this community where we live and work a great place. That’s why we support employee volunteerism as well as programs that improve health and wellness in our area.
Classes and Events
Culinary Medicine Cooking ClassesSign up for online cooking classes. For each class, you’ll receive a box of ingredients. Use your computer or mobile device to join our chef and registered dietitian as they demonstrate cooking skills and healthy recipes you can try at home.
Investing in Our Community
Learn about some of our local partnerships:
• Community Foundation for Mason County
• District Health Department #10
•West Shore Educational Service District
• Hart Economic and Redevelopment Team (HEART)
• Ludington and Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce
• Pentwater Chamber of Commerce
• United Way of Mason County
• Ludington Area School District
Fun and Fitness
Our Lake Michigan communities are great for outdoor recreation. We’re proud to sponsor annual events that bring people together for fun and fitness, such as:
• Ludington Gus Macker 3-on-3 basketball tournament
• Ludington Lakestride Half Marathon, 10K and 5K
• Pentwater Stout Stumble 5K Run and Walk
• Friends of Pentwater Hart Trail
Win with Wellness Fit Club
Students from 14 area elementary schools in Mason, Lake and Oceana counties can join our Win with Wellness Fit Club. Through this program, students improve their physical, emotional and nutritional well-being.
Listening to You
We’re never done making care better in our community. See some of the ways we learn about the needs and preferences of people who live here:
• Ludington Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment
• Ludington Hospital Patient and Family Advisory Council
Don't Miss This
It’s been called the nastiest injury in sports—but Brad Reed wouldn’t let a torn ACL keep him from the game he loves.
Read this and more stories at: