Celebrate Heart Month With Us
We celebrate American Heart Month because we celebrate our patients. They are as diverse in backgrounds and stories as they are in heart health needs. From patients in their early years to those who are firmly rooted and full of life, Spectrum Health provides heart and vascular services beginning with prevention through heart transplants. Nearly 100 heart and vascular specialists are available day and night, moment to moment, contributing to infinite stories of healthy living.
Stay connected throughout February to improve your heart health.
- February 1: Heart month kicks-off
- February 2: National Wear Red Day®. Join us and wear red to support awareness for women’s heart health.
- February 7 to February 14: National Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week.
- February 8: Join us at the Grand Rapids Griffins game night. Our heart failure care team will be there, along with some of our advanced heart failure patients, celebrating the extraordinary care we provide at Spectrum Health!
- February 21: The American Heart Association's annual Go Red for Women Annual Luncheon at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids. Contact the AHA's Courtney Failer for more information or visit heart.org.
- February 22: Doctor Dialogue Series “Heart of the Matter: Expert Care Where You Live” featuring Drs. Milena Jani, William Merhi, Andre Gauri and Edward Murphy. This free community event will take place at the Frederik Meijer Gardens. Hear from our experts on topics related to heart failure, valve disease, heart rhythm disorders and advances in noninvasive surgical techniques. A light dinner will be served. To register, visit spectrumhealth.org/doctordialogue or call 616.267.2626 Option 4.