Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Foundation is able to:
- Answer questions about event planning.
- Provide a letter of authorization to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers.
- Provide tax receipts to donors who make checks payable to Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Provide tools to help with your fundraising efforts:
Coin collection canisters
Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital rubber bracelets
Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital pencils
Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital stickers
Patient miracle story bookmarks
Themed paper icons
- Promote your event on our calendar of events so that Spectrum Health and Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital staff and volunteers are aware of your efforts.
- Provide a media kit to assist in generating media interest in your event.
- Provide online registration/ticket sales on our web site.
- Provide a banner to be hung at your event (not customized).
- Depending on the event, a foundation staff person may be able to attend to help collect money, run credit cards, etc.
- Depending on the event, a foundation or hospital representative may be able to attend to say a few words to your attendees as a thank you, welcome, etc.
Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Foundation is unable to:
- Provide reimbursement for event expenses exceeding event revenue, including startup costs.
- Provide contact information and/or mailing lists for corporate sponsor(s), donors and supporters for solicitation purposes.
- Provide volunteers to be at the event to assist with set up/tear down and overall execution of event logistics.
- Sell raffle tickets.
- Negotiate rates with vendors, or utilize Spectrum Health vendor relationships to provide free or discounted services.