A Grateful Heart is a Healthy Heart
Grateful Hearts can Save a Heart
The heart and vascular center demands extraordinary
expertise and care, and we are honored you entrusted
us to care for you and your family. This exceptional
and compassionate care requires teamwork—
doctors, nurses, clinicians, nutritionists, researchers,
therapists and of course, you!
Supporting this team is a network of givers— generous hearts who help make healthy hearts. Every day patients express their gratitude for this care in a variety of ways—through their kind words, smiles and tears, letters of thanks and donations.
Your philanthropy supports:
- Research and clinical trials
- Nursing scholarships for continuing education
- Patient assistance funds
- Renucci Hospitality House
- Cardiovascular fellowship programs
- Fred and Lena Meijer Heart Center fund significant projects from continuing medical education for nurses, patient assistance funds
- The new Spectrum Health Cardiovascular Simulation Center
- Heart Pillows
Spectrum Health is a non-profit hospital and your giving matters! Together, we make a difference. We invite you to join our team of grateful hearts by making a donation today.