IHOP National Pancake Day ®
Tuesday, February 25
7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Donation to Children's Miracle Network
IHOP National Pancake Day ® is on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
For one day only, IHOP restaurants across the nation will give away FREE short stacks of buttermilk pancakes from 7 a.m. -7 p.m.(one offer per guest). In return, guests are asked to leave a donation of any amount on-check or in-restaurant through collection boxes. All money will go towards your local Children's Miracle Network Hospital, Helen DeVos Children's Hospital.
In addition to a free short stack of pancakes, guests who visit on February 25, 2020 will have the chance to win free pancakes for life and other fabulous prizes. Guests can further support their local children’s hospital during the campaign by purchasing a $5 miracle balloon icon at any IHOP restaurant on or before February 25, 2020, which includes a $5 coupon good for a future visit at IHOP or making an on-check donation between Jan. 2 – Feb. 25.
- 5039 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- 13796 Alpine Ave NW, Comstock Park, MI 49323
- 110 Beeline Rd, Holland, MI 49424
- 2071 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- 5220 Harvey St, Muskegon, MI 49444
- 4767 Wilson Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418
- 5325 S Westnedge Ave, Portage, MI 49002