Expect the Unexpected
Gala 2019 Event Information
Join us for the 2019 Spectrum Health Foundation Gala on Saturday, April 13 at DeVos Place where your ticket purchase, sponsorship and donations will help expand the trauma research program and achieve goals for both adult and pediatric patients.
Spectrum Health’s Level I Trauma Center is here to care for you through the unexpected. They are the leader in delivering time sensitive emergency care at the highest level any day, at any time, and for every type of injury.
This elite Level I designation demands that we can always provide immediate care, and that we serve as a leader in advancing the education, prevention and science of trauma and critical care. Core to these directives is the need to build a robust research platform.
Your attendance to Gala 2019 will help expand the trauma research program and achieve the following goals for both adult and pediatric patients by:
- Improve clinical outcomes by providing research-driven exceptional care
- Creating a structured mechanism to develop and evaluate clinical guidelines and define best practices that undergo the rigors of a thorough scientific process
- Supporting data-driven processes and quality improvement efforts that focus on delivering efficient and effective care
- Developing a sustainable research program that positions Spectrum Health as a leader in the development of new trauma and critical care knowledge
- Advancing the educational mission of the trauma program by engaging learners in research efforts
The evening will include a social hour, dinner, program, and some unexpected surprises throughout the evening.
Saturday, April 13, 2019
DeVos Place, Exhibit Hall B & C - Grand Rapids, MI
6 p.m. Social Hour
7 p.m. Dinner
Recommended Dress: Black Tie/Formal