We offer a full range of clinical expertise, highly specialized services, advanced technology and life-saving treatments. Academic-based divisions include neurology and neuropsychology, neurosurgery, pain management, neuro rehabilitation, and psychiatry and behavioral medicine. We are dedicated to clinical excellence, research and education. Together with affiliated and independent partners, we provide inpatient and outpatient programs and services that span the continuum of care, from diagnosis and treatment to rehabilitation and recovery. Our goal is to find solutions that result in optimal outcomes and improved quality of life for each individual patient.
- Neurosciences Grand Rounds: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Grand Rapids
To Refer a Patient
Please use our referral form to refer a new patient or for a non-emergent consultation. You may also call our referral lines for assistance:
- Neurology, Neuropsychology: 616.267.7600
- Neurosurgery: 616.267.7900
- Pain Management, PM&R: 616.774.8345
Please call Spectrum Health Direct at 888.936.0005 for direct admissions, transfers and emergent consultations.
- Brain & Spine Tumor Center
- Movement Disorders
- Spine & Pain Management Center
For more information, visit our Brain, Spine & Nerves (Neurosciences) section.