2018 STABLE Learner Courses
The STABLE program provides evidence-based educational guidelines for the assessment and stabilization of sick infants in the post-resuscitation and pre-transport stabilization period.
If you are a Spectrum Health employee, register through the Spectrum Health Learning Institute Online tool. If you are not a Spectrum Health employee, contact Rebecca Rokos at email@example.com or 616.391.5138 for more information and to sign up for the class.
All classes begin at the time indicated. You must be present for entire class period to receive credit. Course is limited to 30 registrants. Registration is on a first come first served basis, with priority given to Spectrum Health employees.
Class materials must be obtained prior to the class. Spectrum Health employees may obtain class materials by contacting:
Non-Spectrum Health employees, please contact:
- January 23, 2018 at 25 Michigan room 3000
- May 15, 2018 in BW Conference room 1529
- September 11, 2018 at 25 Michigan room 3001
STABLE Re-cert (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- February 14, 2018 in Classroom 3 HDVCH 39242
- March 14, 2018 in Classroom 3 HDVCH 39242
- April 24, 2018 in BW Conference room 1531
- June 13, 2018 at Meijer Heart Center room 8811
- July 18, 2018 in BW Conference room 1710E
- August 14, 2018 in BW Conference room 1529
- October 10, 2018 at Meijer Heart Center room 8812
- November 21, 2018 in BW Conference room 1710E
- December 11, 2018 in BW Conference room 1529