Helen DeVos Children's Hospital Pediatric Care Symposium
The management of various pediatric disease processes is rapidly changing. Understanding the latest advancements in diagnostic and treatment technologies, as well as best practices in patient care and co-management, can pose challenges for health care professionals who strive to provide high-quality care for their pediatric patients.
The Pediatric Care Symposium is held to enhance the knowledge of regional pediatric providers about trends and treatments in pediatric medicine. Objectives include:
- To enhance the care of pediatric patients by increasing the ability of providers to diagnose and manage patients in pediatric and subspecialty areas
- To discuss and explore clinical advances and treatment guidelines in pediatric medicine
- To act as an educational resource for regional pediatric health care providers
- Pediatric dentistry and dental emergencies
- Heart murmurs
- Newborn screening and common metabolic disorders
- Healthy weight
- Sleep medicine
- Culinary medicine
- Human Trafficking
Accreditation and Credit Designation
Spectrum Health Hospitals are accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you have questions about the symposium or registration, please contact Cindy Saum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.267.1515.